Our Hanoi Tour was arranged by Altour Indochina, all the arrangements were excellent upto our satisfaction. We enjoyed the Ha Long Bay Cruise very much.
Kindly note few suggestions for your future Tours for Indian:
- Hotel Gia Bao Grand was good. Though the rooms were different sized. Breakfast was ok. Some Indian Veg dish could be added.
- All Indian Restaurants were good. The best was Tandoor, very near to our Hotel, Good food excellent service. Hanoi food was better than expected. Thanks.
- Sealife Cruise was excellent. The ambiance, staff (Mr. Jakie) and activities were good.
- You should have Sightseeing on working days and Cruise on weekends. Because Hanoi Local Sights were very crowded on weekends.
- The Bus was very good. Our Bus Driver was excellent. Guide Thang was good with some fixed ideas about Ho Chi Minh.
Overall the agency did great arrangements. Thanks