VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL GUARANTED BY ALTOUR INDOCHINA Approved by the Immigration Department and basing on the legal function of an international tourist company, we specialize in processing entry visa for millions of passengers yearly from all countries over the world. So, online application for a visa with Altour Indochina is fully legitimate and we ensure that 100% passengers on our website will be received entry visa to Vietnam easily by approval letters which we applied for passengers with the Immigration Department and send result legal back to you by email.
STEPS TO GET VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL
STEP 1: FILL OUT THE SECURE APPLICATION FORM ONLINE
- Go to contact us and send us your mail regarding Visa on arrival service, with passport detail, date of arrival, Vietnam Visa length. We comply with Data Protection Act and assure that this data will only be used to process your application. In this step, you are required to send the exactly personal information of the applicant(s).
STEP 2: PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS
- You can make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee
STEP 3: GET YOUR APPROVAL LETTER AND INSTRUCTIONS TO GET YOUR VISA STAMPED
* We shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time (working time):
+ Normal service (Guaranteed 2,3-5 working days – depend on difference nationality)
+ Urgent service (Guaranteed 4-24 hours)
+ Emergency service (Within 3 hours)
+ Immediately service case in Time off, Sat, Sun or Holidays
* When you received the visa approval letter, please continue by doing these following items :
+ Print out the visa approval letter, application form entry and exit which we sent to your email by JPG or PDF.
+ Bring passport, two pictures (4x6 cm) and stamping fee in cash (45 USD/person for single entry, or 65 USD - 95 USD/person for multiple entries).
* On arrival date, at International Airports in Vietnam, please show all things that you have prepared to Immigration Department Officers at Landing visa area to stamp visa on your passport.
* To avoid wasting your time for getting line, you should consider using our Fast Track service & VIP service.
DONE - WELCOME TO VIETNAM !